Board of Management
The Company has a Corporate Secretary who serves as the Company’s liaison with capital market authorities, investors and the public, and ensures the Company’s compliance with the principles of good corporate governance.
The current Corporate Secretary is Miranti Hadisusilo, who has served in this position for almost 4 years. Her appointment as Corporate Secretary was based on Decision of the Board of Directors of PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk. 103/MDS/ X/2010 regarding the Appointment of the Corporate Secretary, dated October 15, 2010.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Board of Management are to:
1. Develop detailed operational and strategic implementation plans, in line with the Company’s goals and objectives,
for approval by the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
2. Develop detailed annual financial plans to reflect the operational and strategic plans.
3. Manage the Company’s financial and human resources to execute the agreed plans.
4. Provide regular, detailed and timely updates to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners on progress on
the execution of the agreed plans.
5. Take and keep minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
6. Follow up on any audit findings and recommendation from the Audit Committee, External Auditors, and other authorities.
7. Ensure the implementation of GCG principles in all of Matahari’s operations across the entire organization.
8. Communicate Matahari’s strategic human resource policies to employees at all levels, using media that is easily
accessible by employees.
9. Maintain integrity in all reporting and other discharge of duties and responsibilities to shareholders.
10.Attend to shareholders’ interests in an ethical manner and in accordance with existing laws and regulations.