- Distributes a cash dividend of Rp 933.600.000.000, or 85% of the net profit.
- AGMS approves an additional share buyback program.
- Finalizes the initial share buyback program in December 2019.
- Initiates the use of cassava-based shopping bags.
- Distributes a cash dividend of Rpl trillion, or 70% of the net profit.
- Kicks off a share buyback program. Launches a new exclusive.
- Whiteberry - Style & Comfort Lingerie.
- Announces plans for the development of a multi -purpose distribution facility with the purchase
of land close to Jababeka Industrial Area.
- Continues to collaborate with local celebrities and talent to deliver enhanced merchandise offerings.
- Signs a multi-year Direct to Retail (DTR) agreement with Disney;
- Partners with local designers and celebrities to deliver enhanced merchandise offerings;
- Relaunches the loyalty program as Matahari Rewards, with an improved platform and
- Launches the new “Feel Good” reinforcing Matahari’s commitment to offer all its customers
a great shopping experience;
- Establishes PT Matahari Nusantara Logistik, a l 00%-owned subsidiary, which manages and
develops and transportation systems; Completes the final tranche of its investment in
Mataharimall.com, giving Matahari an ownership stake of 19.62% at the end of December 2017.
• Matahari cooperated with BCA to launch a co-branded BCA-Matahari credit card.
• The MatahariApp #StylishYou mobile application was introduced to the public.
• Matahari launched MatahariStore.com, the digital platform of Matahari Department Store,
to reach underserved markets across Indonesia.
- Matahari exercises its share option in PT Global Ecommerce Indonesia (GEI), the parent entity of MatahariMall.
- Public ownership in Matahari increases to 79.52% with ACC's divestment of further shares.
- Matahari begins trading as a stand-alone public company, PT Matahari Department Store Tbk under the stock code LPPF.