As at the end of 2017, Matahari has 155 stores in 73 cities across Indonesia and 1 online store, MatahariStore.com
• Matahari signed a multi-year Direct to Retail (DTR) agreement with Disney.
• Collaborated with local talents and celebrities to enhance our merchandise offerings (for examples: Naura-Neona,
Indonesia Fashion Forward (IFF) designers)
• Simplified our loyalty Matahari Rewards into 2 tiers and enhanced the benefits offered.
• Matahari presents its new tagline “Feel Good” to realize its commitment to give pleasant shopping experience for
all of its customers
• Established a new 100% subsidiary company, PT Matahari Nusantara Logistik, which focus in providing logistics &
• The cash dividend distributed amounted to Rp 1.4 trillion or 70% from net profits.
• Completed the last investment tranche in Mataharimall.com, thus bringing the stake ownership to 19.62% by the end
of December 2017.
• Matahari cooperated with BCA to launch a co-branded BCA-Matahari credit card.
• The MatahariApp #StylishYou mobile application was introduced to the public.
• Matahari launched MatahariStore.com, the digital platform of Matahari Department Store, to reach underserved
markets across Indonesia.
• Matahari took up a share option in PT Global Ecommerce Indonesia (GEI), the parent entity of MatahariMall.
• ACC further sold its shareholding in Matahari, and the percentage of public ownership increased to 79.52%.
allowing Matahari to become a stand-alone public company, trading as PT Matahari Department Store Tbk (Matahari; stock code; LPPF).
which has now grown to be one of Indonesia’s largest customer loyalty programmes.
which made MPPA a public company.
The two-storey high building, measuring 150 square meters, was located in Pasar Baru, Jakarta.